As an innovative and new kind of nonprofit organization, that integrates the latest in media, the community and the education sector, we have developed the programs below to forward our mandate, that engages artists and designers, entrepreneurs into becoming an important part of Canadian and global lifestyle and everyday living.
Our 2019 Programming Schedule is as follows:
- Our Unique Experience Events – Continuing March with our Wine Tasting Event.
- The Magazine – Editions will release for newsstand circulation from May to December 2019.
- Our Mentoring Initiative – Program will commence in March 2019.
- Our Entrepreneurial Talks, Lectures – Set to begin June 2019.
- Classes In Photography, Journalism, Media, Art, Craft, Design – June 2019.
- Fundraising Events – For Summer, Fall, Holiday Drives.