Story of Fashion® is also a burgeoning non-profit foundation, as a Canadian based initiative to foster at home, new artists, designers, writers, entrepreneurs, for the benefit of community, small business growth, economy, tourism and cultural growth in Canada. For a healthy society that flourishes by supporting design, art and creative businesses. We hope our programming can also one day expand to global initiatives to help young artists and designers the world over. We believe the place of the artist and designer, the entrepreneur is more important to support than ever. The foundation that we build not only publishes our unique print magazine, but extends to an ongoing endeavour to create education programming for artists and designers in Canada, and emerging global cities that are adopting design as an important part of social, business and community growth.
Your membership helps us to provide essential programs for future entrepreneurs in media, the Canadian design, and lifestyle industry, nurturing a new generation of Canadian businesses, and programs that help build a strong education backbone for a vibrant community.
Membership is $120 cdn. To purchase, please see our Donation page.
Story of Fashion members receive the following benefits:
- Access to 2 hours of Mentor Sessions from our panel of distinguished Mentors.
- Free admission to our Wine Tasting, Jewellery, Arts, Design & Lifestyle Events.
- Complimentary admission to our Major Lectures, Talks, Networking events
- 50% off our art, design, craft classes and workshops for Career Skills Training.
- And much more media and local business discounts to be announced.